Sunday, November 13, 2011

the Love of Mercury

Currently, I can't get enough of mercury glass.  The obsession started when I bought a tiny vase at Anthropologie years ago to put pencils in.  Now, every time I see one of those tiny votives I want to buy it.  Over the past year, my love has expanded to large vases, bowls, bud vases, Christmas decorations, etc.  Here are some of my favorite finds.

(Image: West Elm)


 Beloved votive holders, love the different styles and textures they provide

(Image: Anthropologie)
 Trinket boxes, perfect for a nightstand or bathroom

(Image: West Elm)
 I have the short round vase, works as a planter
(Image: Crate and Barrel)
 Mercury glass is so beautiful for Christmas decorations, I picked up these this year and they were a steal compared to the restoration hardware ornaments I splurged on last year.

(Image: Etsy)
Classic in their simplicity


Fell in love with this lamp from HD Buttercup

No comments:

Post a Comment